At the moment, below are the available positions, but we can place your resume in our future reference file. It will be kept on file for a period of three months and if, during that time, a position becomes available in your area of interest, that is a match for your skills and experience, we may contact you for an interview.
We appreciate your interest in Resolution Reprographics as a potential employer.
Please send resume to email@example.com
Outside Sales Representatives
Resolution Reprographics is a 100 % Canadian owned business working throughout British Columbia and Western Canada. We are looking for talented individuals to join our sales team, where you will have a chance to innovate, grow and to do what really matters. In this challenging role you will be developing new business, as well as servicing and managing our ever growing, existing business relationships. You will work directly with the most important aspect of any business – its clients. With our mix of products and services the appropriate candidate will thrive in a fixed geographic territory where the new business successfully developed remain your responsibility and any sales generated pay you commission on an ongoing basis.
- Experienced in selling both large and small format digital printing (black & white and colour)
- Self-motivated team player with initiative to increase our customer base
- Extraordinary customer service skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Access to a vehicle and possession of a valid driver’s licence
- Maintain contact with all current customers, providing excellent customer service
- Problem solving on all customer accounts
- Providing multiple printing solutions to clientele
- Obtaining new business, increasing sales figures and meeting sales goals
- Providing quotes for reprographics services and machinery
- Prepare reports on customer contact for review by management
- Stay up to date on all new technology in the industry
We offer an excellent compensation (salary plus commission) and employee benefit package, this is a career position for the right candidate. Please submit your cover letter and resume via Indeed. We will contact you should we decide to pursue your application further. No phone calls please
We are a growing full-service printing company that serves the Lower Mainland’s leading architectural, engineering and construction firms. We cater to deadline-driven clients, whose professional standards are as high as our own. With over 25 years of printing experience, we are able to print or reproduce anything our customers need.
We are seeking full time Production Associates to work in our Burnaby, Vancouver and Abbotsford print shops. Daily responsibilities will include:
- Small format printing and finishing
- Large format printing and finishing
- Small and wide format scanning
- Customer service to walk-in can phone clients
- Order entry
- Payment processing
The successful applicant should possess the following qualities:
- Attention to detail
- Able to work on a team
- Ability to handle tight deadlines
- Maintain confidentiality of all documents
- Must be able to lift 50lb
- Customer Service oriented
- Previous experience in a print shop would be preferred
- Knowledge of Acrobat would be preferred
The successful applicant will also be expected to sign a confidentiality agreement upon hiring. This is a career position for the right candidate – we offer a competitive wage based on experience as well as an employee benefits package after a three month probation period. Please send your cover letter and resume via Indeed. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.