KIP 2300 High Production Scan System
The KIP 2300 high productivity scanner sets a uniquely high standard for speed; quality and flexibility in a digital image capture system.
Best in class productivity is achieved via new KIP Tru•Speed Technology for high speed data processing with no delays. Outstanding image quality is delivered through the innovative use of bright white LED light sources for illumination and 600 x 600 dpi image capture resolution.
The KIP 2300 monochrome & color scanner provides demanding users with the highest image quality, versatility and productivity.
- Direct connection support for inkjets
- Preset scan modes – standard or production
- White LED original illumination system
- Mono scan speeds up to 60 ft. /18 m. per minute!
- Color scan speeds up to 30 ft. / 9 m. per minute!
KIP 2300 Brochure (PDF)
The KIP 720 large format scanner is a 24-bit, 36″ / 914mm wide full-color image capture system perfect for processing photographs, complex maps, and AEC/ CAD drawings.
The KIP 720 CIS (Contact Image Sensor) technology scanning method enables high-resolution, high-speed image capture with energy saving operation in a compact design. The KIP 720 delivers color & monochrome scan & copy functionality with world-class scanning speeds and unbeatable image accuracy. High-speed & high-resolution
- Face-up document scanning
- True 600x600dpi optical resolution
- CIS scanning technology—high definition scans
- No folded optics—No warm-up time
- Energy Star Qualified
KIP 720 Brochure (PDF)