Resolution Reprographics has a long-standing relationship with a local environmental consulting company, providing full reprographic services to support their outsourced print requirements (small and wide-format printing and scanning, bindery services, etc.) for many years.
This same company was experiencing day-to-day challenges with the management of its internal printers, and was looking for Resolution Reprographics to expand on its reprographic services and incorporate an offering that could also address their internal printer issues.
- Multiple suppliers to support internal printers
- Regular service issues
- Having every office operate and manage its printers separately
- Tracking overall costs; no ability to budget or forecast
- Conducted a thorough study and assessment of current print environment
- Consolidated and upgraded mixed fleet of printers to only one manufacturer (HP) and only two models (HP M880 and HP M401)
- Support every unit at every office across Canada on a cost per page program inclusive of all toner, drums, maintenance items, service, parts, and paper
- Monthly billing / reporting that clearly identifies costs and volumes per unit
- Printer downtime has been reduced by 30%
- Overall efficiencies have been increased by 35%
- Overall costs have been reduced by 15%